Re: [Mgs] (OT) Medium Wave

To: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>,<mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] (OT) Medium Wave
From: Barrie Robinson via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 20:27:35 -0400

--=====================_1067219812==.ALT

WHAT  Kill FM ? are they mad - oh I forgot, they make money the other
way - Is this an EU stratergy ?

At 10:55 PM 7/7/2016 +0200, Hans Duinhoven via Mgs wrote:
>And Bert,
>
>There are plans to kill the FM band over here as well in favor of DAB+
>digital radio.
>Pity, that all our old radios will become useless in due time...
>
>Cheers
>Hans
>71 BGT

Regards
Barrie
Barrie Robinson
Aston Martin Feltham Club
barrie@look.ca
www.AMFClub.com
                                 Go with the flow - but paddle hard
--=====================_1067219812==.ALT

WHAT&nbsp; Kill FM ? are they mad - oh I forgot, they make money the
other way - Is this an EU stratergy ?<br><br>
At 10:55 PM 7/7/2016 +0200, Hans Duinhoven via Mgs wrote:<br>
There are plans to kill the FM band over here as well in favor of
DAB+<br>
digital radio.<br>
Pity, that all our old radios will become useless in due time...<br><br>
Cheers<br>
Hans<br>
71 BGT<br><br>
-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----<br>