Re: [Mgs] LBC Valuation in Divorce

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] LBC Valuation in Divorce
From: David Breneman via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 15:14:31 +0000 (UTC)

 From: daybell7--- via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>

> I think I know the best way to find the valuation is to
> hire an appraiser, but short of that, does anyone have
> experience or thoughts how to handle LBC valuation in a
> divorce?   >

Can you agree on a "local expert" (ie, a professional who
works on British cars, maybe someone who's worked on yours
in the past) to appraise them?  He'd probably be a lot
cheaper than a professional appraiser.

At least it's not a death in the family.  People can get
REALLY ugly about their "fair share" when that happens.
Even relatives you haven't seen in 20 years.