Re: [Mgs] Rogers Motors in Massachusetts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Rogers Motors in Massachusetts
From: Barrie Robinson via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 10:12:48 -0500

--------------E4D195AE86593E3C28DB0DD0

I have no knowledge of them but I do have something on ZoneGarage.
They do garage floors.  So I go the local franchise(?) to do my garage
floor.  It looked spectacular but when I tried to wash of the muck off
my car - mud, snow and salt, it was impossible - even down on hands and
knees with scrubbing brush and detergent.    On examination it was
obvious the finish layer was far too frugal and dirt got caught in the
gaps between the flakes (very pretty flakes).  So I chased them for
months.   Eventually I said I was going to canvass all the car clubs in
Canada and USA to ask what stuff I could put on my floor to make it
better, and I was going to complain to the Better Business Bureau as
their response to my problem was pitiful!!  Two days later a chap
knocked at my door and said he would redo my floor.  Now done it is far
far better - although not super perfect.

On 1/22/2019 8:30 PM, dave via Mgs wrote:

> Anyone have any experience with these people?
>
> https://jollyrogersmotors.com/
>
> I?m thinking about buying a new grill for my 56 MGA.
>
> thanks

--------------E4D195AE86593E3C28DB0DD0

  <head>
      charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
      have something on ZoneGarage.   They do garage floors.  So I go
      the local franchise(?) to do my garage floor.  It looked
      spectacular but when I tried to wash of the muck off my car - mud,
      snow and salt, it was impossible - even down on hands and knees
      with scrubbing brush and detergent.    On examination it was
      obvious the finish layer was far too frugal and dirt got caught in
      the gaps between the flakes (very pretty flakes).  So I chased
      them for months.   Eventually I said I was going to canvass all
      the car clubs in Canada and USA to ask what stuff I could put on
      my floor to make it better, and I was going to complain to the
      Better Business Bureau as their response to my problem was
      pitiful!!  Two days later a chap knocked at my door and said he
      would redo my floor.  Now done it is far far better - although not
      super perfect.<br>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:000701d4b2bb$3d71be80$b8553b80$@ranteer.com">
        charset=windows-1252">
        medium)">
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
        {font-family:"Cambria Math";
        panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
        {margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:11.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:#0563C1;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:#954F72;
        text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
        {mso-style-type:personal-compose;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
          people?  <o:p></o:p></p>

moz-do-not-send="true">https://jollyrogersmotors.com/</a><o:p></o:p></p>
          my 56 MGA.<o:p></o:p></p>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre"

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:Mgs@autox.team.net";>Mgs@autox.team.net</a>

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/barrob@bell.net";>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/barrob@bell.net</a>
</pre>

--------------E4D195AE86593E3C28DB0DD0--

--===============5025604879226846184==