[Mgs] Optima in West Sussex

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Optima in West Sussex
From: wkilleffer--- via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2019 21:06:26 -0400

----_com.lge.email_8324864107951600
   charset=utf-8

Hello everyone,I try not to ask off-topic questions on here, but my curiousity
is getting the best of me. Sometime around 2003, if I remember correctly, I
bought a wicker picnic basket with settings for two at a British car show. It
has a badge that says it was made by Optima in West Sussex. It's been stored
away in a closet ever since. Just never got around to taking it on a picnic. I
got curious and tried to find out more about the company, but I'm not having
much luck with that. A ten year old article in The Guardian seems to express
that Optima is one of the biggest companies in that line, so you'd think there
would be something more recent out there about them. The only company with
Optima in the name located in West Sussex does computer and IT support, amd has
done so for 30 years. Seems odd that a company could change its focus, though
it could happen, I guess. As I said, I hate to bomb the list with an off-topic
question,but I thought someone on here might know more than I do. Thank
you,-WilliamSent from my LG Mobile
----_com.lge.email_8324864107951600
   charset=utf-8

</head>
here, but my curiousity is getting the best of me.&nbsp;</div><div
correctly, I bought a wicker picnic basket with settings for two at a British
car show. It has a badge that says it was made by Optima in West Sussex. It's
been stored away in a closet ever since. Just never got around to taking it on
and tried to find out more about the company, but I'm not having much luck with
that. A ten year old article in The Guardian seems to express that Optima is
one of the biggest companies in that line, so you'd think there would be
something more recent out there about them.&nbsp;</div><div
located in West Sussex does computer and IT support, amd has done so for 30
years. Seems odd that a company could change its focus, though it could happen,
to bomb the list with an off-topic question,but I thought someone on here might
id="LGEmailSignatureBox" dir="auto"><div dir="auto" font-size:9pt;"=""><i>Sent

----_com.lge.email_8324864107951600--

--===============8799454081785481771==