Re: [Mgs] Wednesday...and brakes

To: "Richard Lindsay" <richardolindsay@gmail.com>, "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Wednesday...and brakes
From: PaulHunt73 via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 13:26:46 +0100 yEWmKedABeqXl7wuqtLa/iTA+R2CnnuplQK3R4NA9G5gvdncCFZbwUJTlk76UWfC9oHm5m7qqob0yvdEHA79ITUmlxgwUMMhhlA=

--===============0870425011992504435==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0053_01D547A3.9A0E7DE0"

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01D547A3.9A0E7DE0
        charset="utf-8"

'Wensday' US, 'Wedn'sday' UK. =20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
     Do you pronounce it wed-nes-day or do you say wens-day? Yea, its a =
bit too quiet and my MG is running fine so I'll report on my other LBC =
(while tastefully avoiding using the T-word).

  Good morning Friends,=20
     Yes, its Wednesday again here on America's south coast. This =
morning I hope to do a bit of engine room cleaning in advance of =
installing some new brake bits. With the brake failure safety light =
switch (I can't remember the proper name.) and a few pipes removed for =
repairs, the area where they mount is now open for cleaning. Usually =
that spot is cluttered with pipes and wires making it difficult to =
clean. Add to that, its immediately below the brake and clutch master =
cylinders so paint damage from brake fluid leaks and spills is not =
uncommon. This morning I hope to tidy that area, then spray a bit of =
Carmine Red paint over the discolored surface.
     Parts are on order to replace a few damaged bits. Access to the =
offending parts is from below so the car, now on jack stands, needs to =
go further up. That work is easy enough but does take a bit of time and =
planning to guarantee a safe and secure car position. If I'm going under =
there, it has to be secure.
     Before today's shop work begins I need to stop at the hardware =
store for a bolt (whose length isn't in my inventory) and a plug to seal =
an unused fluid port. That's about it. Given a little meterology luck, I =
may come home in a more interesting car. We shall see.
     Happy Wed-nes-day...or is it wens-day?

  -rick=20

-----

  Mgs@autox.team.net
  Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
  Suggested annual donation  $12.75

  Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/mgs =
http://autox.team.net/archive

  Unsubscribe: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/mgs/paulhunt73@virginmedia.com

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01D547A3.9A0E7DE0
        charset="utf-8"

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8" http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>'Wensday' US, 'Wedn'sday' UK.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV dir=3Dauto>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto>
  <DIV style=3D"MARGIN: 16px 0px; WIDTH: 328px; HEIGHT: 496px">
  <DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto>&nbsp; &nbsp;Do you pronounce it wed-nes-day or do you =
say=20
  wens-day? Yea, its a bit too quiet and my MG is running fine so I'll =
report on=20
  my other LBC (while tastefully avoiding using the T-word).
  <DIV dir=3Dauto><BR></DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto>Good morning Friends,&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto>&nbsp; &nbsp;Yes, its Wednesday again here on =
America's south=20
  coast. This morning I hope to do a bit of engine room cleaning in =
advance of=20
  installing some new brake bits. With the brake failure safety light =
switch (I=20
  can't remember the proper name.) and a few pipes removed for repairs, =
the area=20
  where they mount is now open for cleaning. Usually that spot is =
cluttered with=20
  pipes and wires making it difficult to clean. Add to that, its =
immediately=20
  below the brake and clutch master cylinders so paint damage from brake =
fluid=20
  leaks and spills is not uncommon. This morning I hope to tidy that =
area, then=20
  spray a bit of Carmine Red paint over the discolored surface.</DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto>&nbsp; &nbsp;Parts are on order to replace a few =
damaged bits.=20
  Access to the offending parts is from below so the car, now on jack =
stands,=20
  needs to go further up. That work is easy enough but does take a bit =
of time=20
  and planning to guarantee a safe and secure car position. If I'm going =
under=20
  there, it has to be secure.</DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto>&nbsp; &nbsp;Before today's shop work begins I need to =
stop at=20
  the hardware store for a bolt (whose length isn't in my inventory) and =
a plug=20
  to seal an unused fluid port. That's about it. Given a little =
meterology luck,=20
  I may come home in a more interesting car. We shall see.</DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto>&nbsp; &nbsp;Happy Wed-nes-day...or is it =
wens-day?</DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto><BR></DIV>
  <DIV dir=3Dauto>-rick&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"HEIGHT: 0px"></DIV></DIV><BR></DIV>
  <P>
  <HR>

  =
eam.net<BR>Donate:=20