Re: [Mgs] clutch release bearing

To: Allen Hess <allen.k.hess@gmail.com>,mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] clutch release bearing
From: Barney Gaylord via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019 20:59:56 -0400
I run standard MGB clutch parts in my MGA, and I
keep good records.  Last replaced 5/15/18 with
5-1/2 years, 155,566 miles.  It was not worn out,
but it was a convenient time to replace it.  I
recon they could go 200,000 miles if you don't
abuse them.  Just keep your foot off the clutch
pedal when you're not shifting.  Most likely the clutch disc wears out first.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com