[Mgs] Sprite/midget brake calipers

To: Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Sprite/midget brake calipers
From: i erbs via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 19:27:09 -0700

--000000000000f38569059617786f

Putting my 65 sprite front brakes back together. Looking for photos or
video of where the brackets go and how to reinstall the calipers. Replaced
front hubs and rotors.
Thanks

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
typos and artifacts are the fault of my phone

--000000000000f38569059617786f

for photos or video of where the brackets go and how to reinstall the calip=
ta-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature" dir=3D"auto">Ira Erbs<br>Portland, OR<br>t=

--000000000000f38569059617786f--

--===============6481143608392781539==