[Mgs] FW: Led brake lights

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] FW: Led brake lights
From: dave via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 08:49:03 -0600
so sad that your experience with LED's has been so negative.  You just
didn't use the right brand.  www.litezupp.com has LEDs that just screw into
your existing sockets and work a treat.  Yes, if you install blinkers you
have to put in a digital blinker control, as the LED doesn't create the
resistance that creates the heat that allows a mechanical/analog blinker
control to function.  But if you do it right, you get bright, clear brake,
backup lights, and blinkers.  The Litezupp headlights are incredibly bright.
I have full LED setups on numerous cars and don't regret it a minute.  SO
MUCH BETTER