[Mgs] Sad Passing of a Long Time MG friend

To: MGList List <mgs@autox.team.net> 1tA4YTBevuuJtG6x72GqCzZK4Osg56YxJNfUcyipazcHUsgIqXgG2JWV
Subject: [Mgs] Sad Passing of a Long Time MG friend
From: mgs4dave via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 19:28:17 -0400
Listers,
Got the news today from Hank Ripperts daughter, Heather.

With a very heavy heart, I must share that Dad passed away earlier this
afternoon. He is at peace now.

Bette and I will be talking about a Celebration of Dadâ??s life to occur at a
later date where we can all gather together and share our favorite stories of
the extraordinary man he was.

Thank you for loving him. He loved each and every one of you.

All My Love,
Heather

I have known Hank for over 50 years when we first met at one of the earliest
New England MG Register meets. He would always show up at the various MG club
meets, usually with his Racing fender MGTD. He was always a great supporter of
the Marque. I will miss his wry humor. Rest in Peace, Hank, be with God and all
the old MG family that has left us.

Dave Houser