[Mgs] Interior light

To: MGB List <mgs@autox.team.net>, MGB V8 List <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Interior light
From: Barrie Robinson <barrob@bell.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 10:39:09 -0400

--------------94F820ECE390FF9BEDF4F5E0

Hello folks,

I have had this wire hanging out of the headliner lightly dangling in
front of the rear  widow.  For years I have been meaning to fix it but I
am at a loss!   There is no rear courtesy light or place to put one.
There is no power on the wire and I am about to check for earth.   But I
would like to know if a 1970 MGB GT had a light at the back - which I
assume would go on when a door was opened?   The Moss catalog shows one
but not where it is placed.  Where is it placed?   Thank you in advance
for responses.

Barrie

--------------94F820ECE390FF9BEDF4F5E0

  <head>

  </head>
        I have had this wire hanging out of the headliner lightly
        dangling in front of the rear  widow.  For years I have been
        meaning to fix it but I am at a loss!   There is no rear
        courtesy light or place to put one.   There is no power on the
        wire and I am about to check for earth.   But I would like to
        know if a 1970 MGB GT had a light at the back - which I assume
        would go on when a door was opened?   The Moss catalog shows one
        but not where it is placed.  Where is it placed?   Thank you in
        advance for responses.<br>
        Barrie<br>

--------------94F820ECE390FF9BEDF4F5E0--

--===============7477880315795471751==