[Mgs] Exhaust Manifold Wanted

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] Exhaust Manifold Wanted
From: Michael MacLean <springer.mike51@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 03:41:24 -0800

--0000000000003d189b05d06db595

Anyone have a cast iron stock exhaust manifold for a 1967 MG engine they
would like to sell?  Converting my 69 MGB GT from a Weber carb and
performance header to SU carbs and stock exhaust.  Tired of the exhaust
leaks and Weber tuning.
Mike MacLean
1969 MGB GT with 1967 engine

--0000000000003d189b05d06db595

 MG engine they would like to sell?=C2=A0 Converting my 69 MGB GT from a We=
ber carb and performance header to SU carbs and stock exhaust.=C2=A0 Tired =
of the exhaust leaks and Weber tuning.<div dir=3D"auto">Mike MacLean</div><=
div dir=3D"auto">1969 MGB GT with 1967 engine</div></div>

--0000000000003d189b05d06db595--

--===============2107861687024145610==