[Mgs] No Turn Signals

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Mgs] No Turn Signals
From: Michael MacLean <springer.mike51@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 19:23:17 -0700

--0000000000004c4dc505dcd05422

Last week the turn signals in the 69 MGB GT just stopped working.  I have
replaced the flasher unit.  I know it is getting power because it audibly
makes a clicking sound when I flip the turn signal stalk.  I checked the
fuses, both are good.  I checked the incandescent bulbs in the front and
they were OK.  The rear turn signals are LED and quite new.  I'm kind of at
a loss here.  They were working when I stopped the car at the dog park and
the just weren't working when I started the car back up.  Anything else I
can check here?
Mike MacLean

--0000000000004c4dc505dcd05422

working.=C2=A0 I have replaced the flasher unit.=C2=A0 I know it is getting=
 power because it audibly makes a clicking sound when I flip the turn signa=
l stalk.=C2=A0 I checked the fuses, both are good.=C2=A0 I checked the inca=
ndescent bulbs in the front and they were OK.=C2=A0 The rear turn signals a=
re LED and quite new.=C2=A0 I&#39;m kind of at a loss here.=C2=A0 They were=
 working when I stopped the car at the dog park and the just weren&#39;t wo=
rking when I started the car back up.=C2=A0 Anything else I can check here?=

--0000000000004c4dc505dcd05422--

--===============0219835781813551151==