Re: [Mgs] 80B, melted white-green wire from ignition switch

To: h.duinhoven@planet.nl
Subject: Re: [Mgs] 80B, melted white-green wire from ignition switch
From: Robert's New iPad <mgbobh@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 16:06:30 -0400
Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
References: <661B54CB-60CC-439C-B7B4-F86C83CFBE5C@ucalgary.ca> <85DFECF2-AEE7-4C47-B8BC-530346060E71@gmail.com> <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAuAAAAAAAAAJAi5C+WBKREpYgZuDHJbjsBAMO2jhD3dRHOtM0AqgC7tuYAAAAAAA4AABAAAABmxw+0+NklRLPtrtTKhv8MAQAAAAA=@hartcom.net> <001a01d8629f$7fb54d60$7f1fe820$@planet.nl> <40e6593a-e23f-523c-82a8-9737a051d61e@shoyer.com> <306eddaa-9a8f-cc3f-eb9b-de95980ea17d@shoyer.com> <002201d87527$3749fe00$a5ddfa00$@planet.nl>
        Fried heater cable is usually because the earth strap(s) from engine to
body are not conducting properly.
        I have two on my GT, and check their fasteners a couple of times each
year.
Bob