Re: [Mgs] Diminishing returns

To: "'Richard Lindsay'" <richardolindsay@gmail.com>, "'MGs'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Diminishing returns
From: "steve@coastaldatasystems.com" <swestfisher@coastaldatasystems.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:36:17 -0500

--===============8050732470576123451==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0064_01D8F8C4.F3612CA0"

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01D8F8C4.F3612CA0
        charset="utf-8"

I recall back in the =E2=80=9880s people saying exactly the same thing =
about the EFI and fuel injection that started showing up in new cars. =
They would say these cars can=E2=80=99t be fixed, modified, hopped up, =
whatever due to the complex electronics.

The kids of today will find a way. It=E2=80=99s a different skillset to =
be a =E2=80=9Ctuner=E2=80=9D, or replace the engine management system on =
a modern engine with something aftermarket, but folks are still doing =
it. And they will find a way in the future.

=20

=20

Steve West-Fisher

N4IK