mini-baja

Re: Drivetrain shields equivalency calc

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Drivetrain shields equivalency calc
From: Ian Dixon <minibajasjsu@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 20:45:42 -0700 (PDT)
Mark,
It sounds like you've got the idea, as far as I see it.  Take the entire region
under the curve.

I've been having a hard time finding stress-strain curves for various
materials.  Matweb doesn't
have them.  The examples in my text books are usually generic and not-to-scale.
 Anyone know of a
good source online?  I'm interested in the 1010 reference material, 6061-t6,
and 4130.

Ian - SJSU