mini-baja

cars with reverse, lights & beepers

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: cars with reverse, lights & beepers
From: Joe Blow <minibajauniversity@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:15:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
Can anyone please help me figure something out. I got
a car with reverse. The rules state that I need a
reverse light and backup alarm. I have read all three
PDFs the SAE have posted on the registration website
and all I can tell is that the reverse light needs an
SAE-R marked on the lens.
Now here is the question, what don't they just tell us
what they want in the damn rule book. One step, quick
and nice. Make it as easy as possible to get the car
"safe". I can't stand this exercise in futility!

anyone got it figured out?