mini-baja

Score corrections and pictures

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Score corrections and pictures
From: susantoa@pdx.edu
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:38:06 -0700
Hello,

First of all, I just want to let you guys know that we're still taking pictures
from anyone who'll send it to us.  We'll put them all together and give you the
opportunity to get the pictures from everyone.  If you have videos, send us a
CD and we'll make those available too.

Second issue, in order to get you guys the results on the web page as soon as
we can, we worked hard.  We worked beyond our capacity and made a mistake.  The
hill climb score was only 50 points rather than 100.  Without going into too
much detail, it is now fixed.  There is a summary of the overall ranking change
on our website along with the corrected master sheet (both in html and xls).
Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the mistake.

Andre S