mini-baja

Pictures of 2004 Mini Baja West

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Pictures of 2004 Mini Baja West
From: susantoa@pdx.edu
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 11:45:12 -0700
Hello all,

Currently I have 1046 pictures and about 10 short video clips.  We're
interested in getting more from you, so at any time please feel free to send me
more pictures and more video clips at:
Andre Susanto
4600 SW Dickinson St #12A
Portland OR 97219

They will be available to you as I get them.  The current pictures and videos I
have are available on 3 CDs.  If you want them, please email me and let me know
how many you want (one set should be sufficient as you can make copies).  We
haven't determined cost quite yet, but I can't imagine it being more than $5
(unless postage to you is expensive).

Thanks,

Andre S