mini-baja

Last year's acceleration event

To: mini-baja@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Last year's acceleration event
From: "Charles-Etienne Visconti" <cevisconti@fusemail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 21:55:42 -0500 (CDT)
Hello Everyone,

We are a team from Miami University and for the first time we are entering
the Mini Baja competition. We are currently looking at some of last year's
results and also making some mathematical models but have some easy
questions for you. Hopefully you can help us.

The distance for last year's acceleration event was 100 or 150 ft?
What was the weight of the sled for the pulling event?
How about the slope and the height of the hill for the traction event?

Thanks again for your time,

Charly Visconti.