mini-baja

Trying to Start a Team

To: mini-baja@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Trying to Start a Team
From: David Chow <ninja@jhu.edu>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 10:14:16 -0500
Hi Everyone,

We at Johns Hopkins University are trying to get a team assembled in
time for the 2005 East Competition. It has been a bit hard going because
JHU is not a large school, and funding for first year teams is somewhat
difficult to get.

I was just wondering if any of the veterans (or fellow rookie teams)
might have any advice or tips in regards to starting a new team or in
approaching the design of the vehicle. Any information would be much
appreciated. Thanks, we look forward to meeting you in New York!

Best Regards,

Dave Chow
Interim Team Captain (Not Registered Yet)