mini-baja

RE: Mini Baja Braking System

To: <mini-baja@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mini Baja Braking System
From: "Perrin, James \(J.M.\)" <jperrin3@ford.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:58:07 -0500
Interesting interpretation, but historically this just means that when you
press on the brake pedal, it must lock up the tires.  They have tested this two
ways.  Static: One person in the car with their foot on the brake and people
then push the car to make sure the tires slide rather than roll, or Dynamic:
you do an acceleration run, and slam on the brakes, and all tires must lock up.

Hope this helps.

James