mini-baja

RE: Presentation for West

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Presentation for West
From: "Mark Hagedorn" <mark_hagedorn@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 17:31:23 -0700
Most teams do a power point or Flash presentation.  You have to bring
everything you are going to use with the exception of an overhead projector
and a screen.  The key to the whole thing is wearing pants.  If you forget
to wear pants, then judges tend not to like it very much.  In general,
wearing clothes is mostly a good idea.

-Mark Hagedorn