mini-baja

Re: Longer Wheel Studs

To: alex.durham@telusplanet.net, mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Longer Wheel Studs
From: Justin Scheifflee <jcs28@acsu.buffalo.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 19:00:55 -0400
We are using those same hubs.  Honda makes a wheel stud that fits Polaris
hubs but is about 1/2" longer so that you can have some threads showing
past the lugnut.  I don't know the part number offhand but I can get it if
you can't find it.  Any Honda atv/bike dealer should either have them in
stock or be able to order them for you.  Hope you can find them.

Justin Scheifflee
UB Mini-Baja
http://www.eng.buffalo.edu/Students/Organizations/sae/