mini-baja

Help with kill switch

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Help with kill switch
From: Miguel Velasco <velascomike@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 10:19:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

To anyone out there who would like to help out a team in distress.

We are having problems in the delivery of our kill switches ordered from
mfgsupply.com; and would like to know if there is a team that will be going to
Mini Baja 100 that have a pair of switches that would be willing to sell to us.
We really need your help because that kind of switches are hard to find in
Mexico.

Thanks in advanced for your kind help.

Regards,

Miguel Velasco