mini-baja

RIT BAJA EVENT PHOTOS/VIDEOS

To: "Baja List Serve" <mini-baja@autox.team.net>
Subject: RIT BAJA EVENT PHOTOS/VIDEOS
From: "bajarules" <bajarules@sae.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:53:22 -0400
Congratulations to all the teams who participated at the RIT event.  I hope
you all enjoyed the event and had a good time.  I have one last request to all
teams; we are trying to gather all the photos/videos that team members took of
the event.  If you could please send these to bajarocheseter@sae.org we would
greatly appreciate it.  The photos will then be uploaded on the RIT Event
website where everyone can look at them, some of the photos will possibly be
used in the WXXI/PBS documentary that is being produced about the event.  Do
not send any photos that you do not want us to use.

Thanks in advance!!!

See you all next year,

Jason