mini-baja

2008 Rules

To: "Baja List Serve" <mini-baja@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2008 Rules
From: "bajarules" <bajarules@sae.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 09:26:32 -0400
The 2008 rules will be released soon (~8/15/07).  We are currently updating
dates and some minor changes to some drwaings.  All rule changes for 2008 have
been confirmed and we have no changes that will effect the frame section
besides the following one.  So you can go ahead and start on the frames.

31.2.8.2         31.2.8.2 Rear Bracing
If rear bracing is used it must be attached as close as possible to the top of
the roll hoop along the outer perimeter.  The bracing must be triangulated and
connect back to the RRH below the SIM.
        2008 Rule:

If rear bracing is used it must be attached as close as possible to the top of
the roll hoop along the outer perimeter.  The bracing must be triangulated and
connect back to the RRH at or below the SIM.

Good luck,

National Tech Inspectors