Restoration Articles

To: morgans@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Restoration Articles
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 17:10:54 -0400
Hi gang,

   Some of you know of me from reading my articles that have been
published in the various Morgan Clubs' newsletters.   If you don't
have them all, or have'nt seen them, the are now available here
in the Internet, thanks to SOL.  There located in SOL's Technical
section.

The layout of the articles has changed some.  The multipart articles
are now just listed as a single entry.  The 1st part will point you
to the remaining parts.

Currently, these are text only!  We are working on getting the art
work scanned and cut into the articles.

For the non Morganeers several of the articles are of a general nature and are
worth reading.

You all are invited to take a look.  If you notice any errors,
have any comments or notice any errors, please email me.

Hope you enjoy them.

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ          email:  jblair@nhr.com

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire