Wooden tub

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Wooden tub
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 1996 22:38:04 -0400
Hey gang,

    It sounds like a buch of you are taking your cars apart.  One
thing I wanted to do and didn't when I had mine apart was to
draw sketches (with measurements) of all the wooden pieces for the
tub.

   If you take you car apart and can draw some sketches and either
digitize them or do them in paint brush (or equiv.) send them to me
and I'll start a repository of the parts and add them to the tech
pages.

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!