Historic Races

To: SUZANNE..MODESTO@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Historic Races
From: CobMeister@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 14:28:00 -0400
Hey Suzanne & Chuck,
  My wife and I are very interested in attending the Monterey Historic Races
in Monterey, CA but know almost nothing about them.  If we are able to attend
we will bringing/driving my 1936 Morgan Three-Wheeled F2  Roadster which is
presently being painted.  I doubt that I could compete the car as it does not
have a roll bar and uses the stock cable brakes, but I have heard that there
will be several Morgan Trikes racing.
  I saw from your posting that you guys are old hands at these races and are
Morgan buffs.  Could you possibly offer any advice about going to this event?
 Things like getting tickets, where to stay, what to see, when to go and so
forth.
  Any info would be much appreciated.

--Colin Cobb, '66 Plus 4 and '36 F2
    Las Cruces, New Mexico