Re: Cars for Sale

To: "morgan list" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Cars for Sale
From: neil montilla <montilla@apple.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 97 13:54:11 -0500
Living in South Florida, I was interested in the Morgans for sale at
Collectible Car Exporters of Florida,
>Inc. FL, U.S.A., Phone: (954) 480-9079, FAX: (954) 480-9771,
>Email: SGCCE@aol.com
mentioned in Davids note.  Long story short, the Morgans are not there
(yet) but Collectible Car was kind enough to send me a fax with their
current stock and they are offering a TR4 engine "complete with carbs &
transmission" was $1500 now $475.  I have no idea of age, condition etc.
but thought it might be of interest for those of you addicted to farm
equipment in your Morgans.