Re: Gulp / seals / clutch -- what responses?

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Gulp / seals / clutch -- what responses?
From: "Steve Manwell"<smanwell@xenergy.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 09:09:54 -0400

>>>Bob wrote:
Hey thanks to all the responses on my query.
Tomorrow I'm calling British Frame and Engine about the seal conversion
which Dave and Linda Freeman  wrote. <<<

Hmmm, did I miss something here?  Either my server lost some Morgan list
messages or people are getting into the habit of replying only to the
original sender.  The info about from the Freemans, for example, is very
useful to anyone trying to source the rear main seal conversion.

Hey folks, why not send a copy to the list and share your wisdom with the
rest of us?

--Steve Manwell
'54 +4