SnobMog

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SnobMog
From: Mog47@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 23:06:48 -0500 (EST)
Thanks for all the response to our note about selling our SnobMog (‘55 DHC
4-place). I have to appologize for not having the detail list of what is
included - but I’m working on it! Work and income taxes got in the way.

This is actually my wife’s car. I’m just the used car salesman. As most of
you know, this is a rare find with only 49 and 2 prototypes being made. With
so few examples, we are having a hard time coming up wih an asking price.

I’m sure you will be pleased when we do get the detail list of what’s there.
It is just about everything except engine, bellhousing and transmission. The
major body pieces like wings and bonnet have been redone and ready for paint.
The new side windows are still in shipping crates from the factory.

Dennis Morrison