Re: Coast to coast

To: wagstaff@newnet.co.uk
Subject: Re: Coast to coast
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 10:49:56 -0500 (EST)
>I live in England, and I hope to take delivery of a new Plus 4 this
>summer.
>
>In February next year my wife and I will be celebrating our twenty fifth
>anniversary, and we plan to have a special holiday to mark the event.
>We will probably be able to take a month out for this, in February,
>March or April.

>We have no idea of the weather conditions we are likely to meet at that
>time of year across the southern states and up the East Coast.
>If there are likely to be any Morgan events during our stay we would be
>very interested in taking part. We will be grateful for any advice.

Hi Dave-Greetings from NE Ohio where it is currently snowing (flurries) and
the roads are covered with salt. In my experience, Easter is about the time
when I start thinking about getting back on the road. I would urge you not
to head toward NYC area till mid to late April. One of the major means of
snow removal in the Midwest and Northeast is the liberal application of road
salt. The first event that I know of in this area is the first week in May.
If it were me any my car, I would try to make the trip in May, June and July.

Keep us posted!

Dave McCoy

G. David McCoy, PhD                             phone: (216) 368-5963
Department of Environmental Health Sciences       fax: (216) 368-3194
Case Western Reserve University                  email: gdm@po.cwru.edu
School of Medicine
Cleveland, OH 44106