Cheap Air Cleaner Solution

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cheap Air Cleaner Solution
From: sgilbert <sgilbert@wpusd.k12.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 08:57:23 GMT
Morganites,

I saw it!! A 4/4 with webber carb (downdraft) AND... just fitting under the
hood(bonnet?) was a K & N air filter!

The Webber was shorter than the one on my car (I think mine is a DCD) which
just clears the bonnet.  So... my question is, which Webber is this?

Does anyone else have this setup?  Do you know which webber works?

I do have a call out to car owner but I do not know if he can find any
numbers!

I have asked an "on line" parts place and they have suggested a Webber
"32/36 DGV manual choke".  This they will sell for $159.95... so for less
than $200 I can have my Air Cleaner!!!

Any knowledge of this carb out there?  Will it fit/work???

Thanks

Steve
67 4/4 1600 xflow
Auburn, CA