database

Subject: database
From: "L.D. McLaughlin, Jr." <ldmcjr@datasync.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 21:51:36 -0500
Hey everybody -

I'm not sure how this will fly, but I have started compiling a database on
the cars listed in the list of 2/96 that Dave put out. Dave, if this
transmits ok, feel free to take it over, because I'm just a novice at this!
I'm listing only a few brief items, to wit:
Year, model #, serial #, owner, city, state, country, email

If anyone who wants to get listed on it would send the above information to
me, I'll be glad to include them, and any updates too, as I'm sure there
have been some changes over the past year...

Let me know about any improvements!

Tony McLaughlin

This is transmitted in the next message as a tab-delimited ascii file.

L.D. McLaughlin, Jr.
Daphne, AL, USA

ldmcjr@datasync.com
http://www.datasync.com/~ldmcjr/