SS Morgan 5381

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SS Morgan 5381
From: deemi@juno.com (Robert m Bowie)
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 1997 22:18:40 EDT
I am just joining this list, but would like to contact people interested
in the Super Sports Morgan.

I have a 1963 SS Morgan, with alot of strange additions, including dual
fillers, lines and pumps, under restoration and I need help with what was
original vs not..

I have verification from the factory and Herman Pol on her Racing
preparation, and she is one of five SS "endurance racers" built by the
factory to assault endurance events...

Help is appreciated on her East Coast History as a Fergus Racer, and I
will be listing odd options for comment etc. during the next few weeks...

I found the car in a Junk yard in Virginia, John Sheally took a look at
her in her original state of neglect of 25 years..

ANY help or questions appreciated....
Best Regards,
Cameron, Lori and Bob Bowie of Maine
P.O. Box 3751