Summer Car Shows

Subject: Summer Car Shows
From: arlo j levisen <alevisen@gdhscats.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 19:06:41 +0300
Anyone have a good handle on the car shows coming up this summer that
might have British cars as a theme - or sports cars in general.  I
usually try to keep track of such things but so far have found only two
such events:

The "Mad Dogs and Englishmen" Car Show at the Gilmore Auto Museum,
Hickory Corners, Michigan, on Sunday, July 12th, 1998

The Dairyland Datsun Roadster Day at Elkhart, Wisconsin, on Sunday, July
19th, 1998

I know Corvettes have a major-league summer schedule and I am not
interested in that.  I know the state of Minnesota used to have what I
thought was a show devoted to British sports cars in Faribault, I think,
but I can't say I have noticed that recently.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Arlo Levisen, Revillo, South Dakota