14 Days of Consecutive Rain

To: "(unknown)" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 14 Days of Consecutive Rain
From: Robert Coviello <70354.523@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 22:59:53 -0400
Dear William,

I realize that probably no one cares, but in Seattle, we have just gotten
over about 14 consecutive weeks of rain (well, maybe 2 times 14 weeks in
reality). Actually, it is still raining, 43 degrees, and forcast to rain
through the week-end, and I plan to leave my mog in the garage where it has
spent most of its life with me for the past 3 years.

I've almost forgotten what it was like to live in a place where you could
actually drive open cars! I used to live in Conn. and N.J. (Mt
Holly/Medford) and I am supremely envious!

Enjoy,
Bob