Re: Malcolm Terry's +6

To: arlin@slip.net
Subject: Re: Malcolm Terry's +6
From: Howie <hclark@mail.dcwi.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 10:54:26 -0500
Michael,
Malcolm Terry doesn't have an e-mail address and isn't interested (as yet).
We were going to get together this past week but it didn't work out,
Malcolm lives about fifty miles away. He is busy sorting out the "+6" for a
run down to the Atlanta conflab next weekend. I'll see him after he gets
back and we'll go through his photos and info. His son, who owns the V-6,
is on-line and maybe I can persuade them to set up a homepage. Both of them
say the car drives exceptionally well and is very fast. I can't wait to get
a ride in it!

Howie

At 01:44 PM 5/12/1998 -0700, you wrote:
>Howie wrote:
>>
>> Malcolm Terry's reputation is richly deserved. I saw a "before" photo of
>> his beautiful Plus Four 4 Seater restoration, it was a pile of junk on a
>> flatbed trailer! There were some vaguely recognizable Morgan parts, but it
>> looked like they were on the way to a swap meet...or a junkyard.
>>
>> Malcolm's "+6" is spectacular. I went to see it last fall with Dave Alm,
>> friend and ISP, who took some pictures as I had forgotten my glasses. Check
>> them out at:
>>
>> http://dcwi.com/~twinrock/mlclmog.htm
>>
>> Malcolm is going to send me some technical specs and comments and maybe
>> some before pics, so I'll update it in a while.
>> Howard Clark
>> P.O. Box 413
>> Brookston, IN 47923
>> '65 +4 2 str
>> '36 Cord 810
>> '47 Ford Street Rod
>Howie,
>       Wow!
>       Have you gotten any additional info or does Malcolm have an e-mail
>address.
>       Thanks.
>Michael Jhon

Howard Clark