Last weekend

To: Bricklin@Autox.Team.Net, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Last weekend
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 18:38:06 -0400
Many of you have seen my my 65 Morgan and know I've been show since 1992.
So far it has done fairly well, but it's not taken a 1st place at any
Antique Auto Club of America meet.

Well last weekend, we had the Va. State AACA meet in Hampton Va. which
is about 10 mi. from my dad house.  We've been slowly working on
correcting the disgrepensies that have been noted at the AACA meets.
Last Saturday we did it,  the car took a 1st place at the State show.

Next month it is off to Salsbury, MD. for a National AACA meet.  We are
again hoping for a 1st place.  If so, this will be a real feather in
my cap.  I'll keep you posted.

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V