Restoration of 1959 +4 4 seater

To: morgan list <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Restoration of 1959 +4 4 seater
From: John Stanton <jjs3rd@ix5.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 08:09:07 -0400
Greetings all,

Well my Morgan project may finally get off the ground.  I am in need of
some restoration shops on the east coast U.S.  My intention would be to act
as general contractor on the project ie. motor man, paint etc.  The car is
in boxes at the moment with most parts still there but the wood frame is shot.

I had bought a replacement frame from Bob Kouch some years ago, but under
stand he is no longer in Milerton NY and feel that he would be far too
expensive for me even if he were.

Any help would be appreciated in getting my baby back on the road.

Also are there any upcoming meets on the east coast?

Thanks,

John