Re: BigBlue

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: BigBlue
From: mcrossan@netcom.ca
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 15:14:30 -0400 (EDT)
On 05/25/98 22:22:39 you wrote:

>Is Big Blue active this year?
>
>J.McNaughton 1966 4/4

        Sadly, I must report that Big Blue has not entered any FIA-GT
races as of yet. Morgan never made every round of the series and thier
has only been two so far. However, Big Blue should have been at
Silverstone a week or two ago if it was in the season at all.  Seeing
as the competition in FIA-GT is becoming outrageous, I'm hoping Morgan
will retool the +8 GTR for the GTR Euroseries which is much closer to
the original BPR GT Challenge Morgan competed in two years ago.  GTR
Euroseries supposedly has rules in place to prevent Merc-Benz, Porsche
and alike from entering $1 million+ one of factory racers  with team
budgets in excess of $30 million!?! Anyone have further info on
Morgan's current race program and Big Blue?

David McCrossan

mcrossan@netcom.ca

mcrossan@netcom.ca