Web Site Update

To: "Morgans" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Web Site Update
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 10:05:26 -0500
Season's Greetings....Morganeers, Morganistes, & Mogophiles!

My Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada web site has recently been updated &
has moved to a new address. The site now has some sound files, new
photos, the latest sampler of the BLURB newsletter, and our extensive
Links Page. With 11 megs of space, there's room for future expansion.
Bookmark:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

Be merry & have a happy!

Fred Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web
site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/
(If this hobby doesn't appeal to you, simply don't go there!!)