RE: TAKING OUT A RADIATOR

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TAKING OUT A RADIATOR
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 08:32:47 -0500
Hello Colin,

I can do that but it's pretty rough, with lots
of oil, coolant and tear stains on it.  It was
intended for my own use, in my own shorthand,
but I can quickly re-draw the thing and add some
useful notes.

Then after I distribute it we can all pitch in
to refine it.

Can we send jpg images through the Morgan Mail
net yet?  We couldn't before, but someone recently
sent a "Santa" picture if I'm not mistaken. If
we can't, I'll send you a copy directly.

Joe DeLuca
Sparta, NJ
'62 yellow 4/4 competition model
Morgan 3/4 Group, USA