PLUS 8 SEAT WIDTH

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: PLUS 8 SEAT WIDTH
From: Naoz@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 22:17:04 EST
Fellow Plus 8'ers:

I bought a pair of seats for my '79 Plus 8 which came w/o seats (among many
other missing parts), but it appears that the seats are too wide. If there is
anyone out  there with a 5 spd Plus 8, SD1, please send me the width of your
seat bottom and the width of the widest section of the seat back (lower back
area). The seats I have are 14" wide on the seat bottom, and 18" in the back.
Though they are Plus 8 seats (probably a 4 spd) they will not clear the
gearbox cover so there is no forward adjustment possible. Should I use
narrower seats for this car? Comments and info appreciated!

Mike Nahar
'79 Plus 8
Miami, FL
(305)252-1447