Re: Re:Simmonds

To: "Art Hart" <arthart@bell-labs.com>, <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Re:Simmonds
From: "Norris Biomedical" <norbio@globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 11:56:04 -0000
I have recently had a Simmonds hood and tonneau cover fitted, along
with retrimmed sidescreens (curtains, if you are in the USA), and
elasticated door pockets. It's an expensive job, but well worthwhile,
especially if your old hood has had it . I had put my thumb through
mine whilst trying to remove it, so I needed a new one anyway. Steve
Simmonds did the whole job in a week, as well as fitting a pair if his
supersports seats, which are also fabulous as long as your steering
wheel is not more than 14 inches diameter. Steve is a very nice chap,
as well as being good at his job, and will leap on any suggestion you
may have, for useful modifications or accessories for Morgans. I can
recommend him unreservedly. We can't order new Morgans with Simmonds
hoods yet in the UK, as the windscreen clips do not meet current
regulations and are regarded as "protrusions". I understand that this
may change in the future.

Regards,      Roger Bennett, Hampshire, UK.
1986 Plus 4, actually belonging to her indoors.
P.S. Merry Chrismas & Happy New Year to all.