Re: hot/cold

To: <LSelz@aol.com>
Subject: Re: hot/cold
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:02:56 -0500
Dear Cuzin Lannis (First cuzin on my Maw's side),
With all this tech stuff, I'm glad that somebody put it in lingo that I can
understands. I gots to get me one of them there radiators! But does it work
outside of "Virginny"? We gots alot of them "furrin Centigrade degrees"
rascals, up in these here parts!

See y'all,
Fred (Cuzin  Clem) Kuzyk
MSCCC Webmaster
Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada Web site at:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

For info on cigars, local cigar clubs & events, etc; visit my other web site
Holy Smokes
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/