Re: The Bedside Reader

To: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <ebrown@ms.com>
Subject: Re: The Bedside Reader
From: Ben Palmer <palsy@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 23:47:57 -0500
The Importance of Being Ernest(Chip) Brown wrote:
Oh Man! Don't you DARE rename that book. Do you realize how many
gearheads have the book on their bedside table?? My excellent wife
allows me ...

I agree with Chip and that his wife is excellent.  I went to their
wedding.
We each drank a gallon of whisky the night before but Von sobered us up
the next morning.  Or maybe it was the thought of driving a domestic
station wagon.  I believe Chip still holds the record for driving the
Skyline Drive one-handed.

Ben