RE: one-shot lubrication

To: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Subject: RE: one-shot lubrication
From: "Vodden, Dave" <dave.vodden@Telematics.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 17:19:00 -0400
The "one shot" is a metal button on the fire wall about an inch in
diameter, usually just above and to the right of the gearbox casing so
you can get your foot on it reasonably.  That should go through the fire
wall and connect to the engine (usually the oil pressure connection) and
via a tee piece to 2 tubes which connect to the top of the king pins.
The tubes look a lot like brake pipe.  If you don't have one don't worry
about it just use plenty of grease on the nipple on the hub carriers. My
king pins work much better since I stopped using it.  The GoMog (Canada)
web site has a reference taken from the Thames Valley MSCC site

John Worrall's  "Original Morgan" has an illustration somewhere.

Dave Vodden
1992 Plus 4 4 Seater
Hampshire UK