Re: Speedo Drive

To: "Hodgkiss, Ben" <bhodgkiss@herefordshire.gov.uk>, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speedo Drive
From: jpavone@vanstar.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 06:16:17 -0700
Ben,

I'm a bit confused...do you mean to say that turning the input side of the
angle drive gearbox produces nothing on the output side? But, turning the
output side of the angle drive gearbox produces turning on the input side?
Strange..My gearbox broke recently and would work at all.  I had Nissonger
(914) 381-1952 rebuild the box . It's not something easily done without the
proper tools.  Also, you need to determine why the cable and gearbox broke
....maybe the speedo is locking up. Nissonger can also check it as they
rebuild speedometers.   Good luck.

Regards,

John
59 4/4